Saturday, July 2, 2011

"I will make Haye a better person" - boxing news


Why boxing champion Klitschko before the most important fight of his career is
It is the heavyweight fight, the fans have been waiting for years: Wladimir Klitschko (35) v David Haye (30). The Ukrainian world champion is the World Boxing Organization (WBO) and International Boxing Federation (IBF), the Briton has the championship belt of the World Boxing Association (WBA). If both today evening (21.45 clock, RTL) increase in the Hamburg football stadium in the ring, the first triple champion in the premier class is determined since 1999.
The World: Mr. Klitschko, you are a sadist?
Wladimir Klitschko: Why would you ask?
The world: You have made, Haye pestered to eleven laps with heavy beats and in the final round, then really hard to hit the ground. How do you say this sounds very much like the lustful cruelty of your challenger ...
Wladimir Klitschko: I'm not a sadist, to clarify this. But in my fight plan has changed since the first encounter with David Haye has not changed.
The World: That was on 14 December 2008 in Mannheim, where you defend your world title against Hasim Rahman and the Englishman suddenly burst into your hotel and the magazine "Men's Health" banged on the table. Full Page was there to see how Haye, short sleeves and tie, your bloody head with his left hand holding.
Wladimir Klitschko: At first I was shocked. I did not know what to say. What must proceed only in a person who wants to provoke in this disgusting manner? For me, it was clear that he has not done so with impunity. If we are facing in the ring, should I swore to myself that I shall give him a lesson eleven laps long and then send him into the final round on the boards. I hope that nothing goes wrong, that he does not give up beforehand, as it has already done a lot of my opponents.
The world: It would be your 50th Co-success in the 59th Professional fight.
Wladimir Klitschko: A better co-anniversary than with this battle could not be.I'm going to enjoy this moment.
The World: Would you beat Haye even more when the opportunity ko?
Wladimir Klitschko: Of course. I will not play around. That would not be smart. A good example is this respect for me, the Tour de France 2003, when Jan Ullrich has been waiting for the ousted Lance Armstrong, who won at the end of this tour. This is a good gesture, but it comes to sport, each delay could cost me the victory.
The World: You were also the first triple world champion since Lennox Lewis.The British defeated twelve years ago in Las Vegas and the American, Evander Holyfield secured the championship belt from the WBC, WBA and IBF.
Wladimir Klitschko: The titles are secondary for me. I focus solely on David Haye, above everything else, I'm thinking afterwards.
The world: the battle is being marketed to cash for the both of you well over ten million euros each, under the title "The War". Do you actually like you would go to war?
Wladimir Klitschko: A lurid campaign slogan is now time for promotion. Me touched as something less. I must do my job properly, that is what counts.
The world: they seem eerily calm and confident. You disgust at Hayes provocations?
Wladimir Klitschko: What he has done everything went well below the waistline. He has hit me personally? Yes. I do not think any parents would like to see the severed heads of his.
The World: How did your parents react?
Wladimir Klitschko: You do not have a different opinion than I do. You will find that disgusting. My mother would not comment further. Dad said, no matter what he has said and done: you meet in the ring, and since there will be the appropriate response.
The World: Haye claims that only through him that the struggle to become a worldwide event. She would kiss the feet for it.
Wladimir Klitschko: I'm glad that David Haye is. He's a good promoter. But he talks a lot more bullshit and lies to. Meanwhile, I'm no longer a problem, on the contrary, it motivates me to just even more.
The World: David Haye is from a run down area in the London borough of Bermondsey. Many young people with whom he grew up, are now dead or in prison. Explains the behavior may be disgusting?
Wladimir Klitschko: In the deepest level, I believe that Haye is not such a bad boy. We need to look at the boxer David Haye and people separated from each other. As a person behaves this way because of his success to his head.He's damn arrogant and thinks he is already the greatest. But since he is greatly mistaken. I will again turn his head in the right direction and make him a better person on Saturday.
The World: And as you see it as a boxer?
Wladimir Klitschko: I appreciate it very much. I have great respect for him. I am sure he will be much better prepared to climb into the ring as in his other fights. That was when my rivals always so. I have analyzed in detail. Against me, they were always stronger than against other rivals. What is not surprising, after all, they have the opportunity of a lifetime, a chance to beat the best boxers.
The World: What do you expect from Haye?
Wladimir Klitschko: Hard to say. He is to me like a mouse in the dark. You know that the mouse is there, but you can not grasp it. I am assuming that it goes from the beginning without fear in the fight. He has very quick, heavy hands, as it is for me to watch as hell.
The World: Emanuel Steward, your coach says, stand for more on the game, so the pressure is on you too much bigger.
Wladimir Klitschko: Emanuel is right. If Haye loses, they all say, the norm has occurred. From me but it is expected that I would win. The victory crowned my career. Anything else would be a disaster. But now I am not busy.
The World: Before each battle, you claim to fight the best opponents in your career. Dominate in the ring but you since your loss to Lamon Brewster in April 2004, most will. What is yet to come, even if that happens against Haye?
Wladimir Klitschko: I think currently only up to the 12th Round against David Haye. Let's talk about it after the fight!
The World: Will there be a revenge your brother Vitali, who holds the WBC title?
Wladimir Klitschko: It would mean that I lose. No, there is not. I will clarify everything.
The World: Are you close to the fight with Haye friendship?
Wladimir Klitschko: No, that will never happen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...