Monday, August 19, 2013

Twitter war between Lady Gaga and Perez Hilton




Lady Gaga expressed resentment against Perez Hilton on his Twitter account on August 18 last. He wrote that the owner of the celebrity blog sucks, because often followed him up to the apartment.

Gaga knows that after one fan said he saw Perez in his apartment. The singer of "Applause" is requested that Perez did not bother him.

"Stay away from me and my family. Annoying person who you are renting an apartment in my building to be followed. Leave me alone!!! Do I have to shoot their heads so that you and everyone else that he has too much harass me? Me too man," wrote Gaga on Twitter.

In fact, Gaga was good friends with Perez when new success. However, their relationship suddenly became estranged and enemies.

Gaga also was upset that Perez tease when the eccentric singer waist injury, some time ago. He claimed that Perez sent a picture of himself in a wheelchair with the word 'KARMA'.

Perez also called post pictures of Madonna holding a gun to the head of Gaga. Similarly, as reported by DigitalSpy, Monday (08/19/2013).

After expressing his frustration, Gaga also apologized to fans for a fight with a former friend who was supposed to support each other.

"I just want to make music and make everyone laugh. I apologize to all the fans are trying to enjoy something that should be a wonderful time," he concluded.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...