Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shoking latter for her father

This story happens in one fine morning, yaa .. perhaps not so
bright for a father who happened to check her daughter's room ...

He found the room was tidy, with an envelope marked for the fatherover his bed .. Slowly he began to open the letter ...




Beloved father,
I write this letter with feelings of sadness and regret.
When my father read this letter, I had left home.
I went with my boyfriend, he's a good guy, having met him .. fatheralso would have to agree though with tatto2 and attached to thebody piercing, also with motor bututnya sertarambut gondrongnya.
He's old enough, although not so old (I think today is not 42 yearstoo old). He's very good to me, more so he father of the child in the baby at this time. He asked me to let this child is born and we willraise it together.

We will stay sedentary, he had a trading business extacy verybroad, he also has convinced me that marijuana was not
so bad. We will stay together until death do us apart.
The medical experts will certainly find a cure for AIDS so she
can get well soon. I know he also had another girl but I believe he
be faithful to me in a different way.

Dad .. Do not worry about my situation. I've been 15 years now, Ican
protect myself. Love to you all. Oh yeah, give my doll
for younger, he wanted it.





>>>>>page 2 of latter


Still with the feeling shaken and trembling hands, his father read the second page letter from his beloved daughter ...



Dad ... none of which I wrote above is true, I just
wanted to show there are thousands of thing more terrifying than thevalue
reply raportku bad. If the father has signed raportku on the table,
I call ya ...

I do not kemana2 now I'm in
next-door neighbor ..... ..


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...